Highlights at this year’s event include:
- Special 1-day High School pass for $49
- Annual College + Career Expo showcasing schools and firms from around the country
- Annual Firm Tour visiting between 6-8 firms in and around the Austin area
- Special San Antonio pre-day trip that includes building tours and firm visits
- Specific faculty gathering for networking and conversation among AIAS faculty advisors
- 6 keynote speakers + a panel discussion featuring leaders from ACSA, AIA, NCARB, and NAAB.
- Annual officer elections where student leaders present multiple speeches, campaign for election, and ultimately receive votes from chapter delegates – all on-site!
- Roll Call – better seen than described!
The deadline for registration is Friday, December 1st, after which prices increase. The fee for AIAS members is $375. Faculty Advisors can register for free. High school students can purchase a 1-day pass for $49.
Students and chapters often benefit from school funding to help defray registration and/or travel costs. Please consider sponsoring a group of students at your campus this year!
The AIAS is an independent, nonprofit, student-run organization dedicated to advancing leadership, design, and service among architecture students. The AIAS aims to promote excellence in architectural education, training, and practice; to foster an appreciation of architecture and related disciplines; to enrich communities in a spirit of collaboration; and to organize students and combine their efforts to advance the art and science of architecture.